Despite widespread adoption of EHRs, healthcare professionals struggle with several unresolved systemic challenges, including the lack of EHR usability, limited interoperability between disparate systems, new quality reporting initiatives that create administrative burdens, and escalating levels of physician burnout.
Medicomp’s leadership team discusses how enterprises can address current industry roadblocks with existing market solutions and fix health IT’s biggest challenges.
- Why healthcare has yet to realize the promise of interoperability
- Why clean and actionable data is essential for clinical and financial success with value-based payment models
- What’s real and what’s hype when it comes to AI, NLP and Big Data
- How organizations can maximize the value of their clinical data to identify gaps in care and advance proactive care initiatives
- What healthcare systems can do to increase EHR usability and improve clinical satisfaction
Dave Lareau, CEO
Dr. Jay Anders, CMO